Monday, January 30, 2006

With SB XL this week, BASEBALL not far behind

       Yes the 2006 baseball season is close at hand. I think of the times when I was able to play the game all day long every day during summer vacation from school. How the game is a parrell to life. The number of times when you are all alone in the game doing something, but if you look around there are others to help you out.

       I enjoy watching the GAME at any level. I have remained a fan of baseball since Dad introduced me to it in 1964. I have been through the strikes, bad trades, and last years scandle and remain a fan of it. The NFL had a strike in 1981 and within a couple of years I don't have the love for it like I do baseball. Heck I would ratter watch a college game then a NFL game. On Super Sunday I go bowling as I know the alleys will be empty. seems like every one but me and those that have to work are watching it.

       I always look forward of comong up the ramp and seeing that green grass for the first thim during a season or my first visit to the ballpark. Some of the ball parks I have been to include some of the places no longer there. I have been to Baltimore's Memorial Stadium and Camden Yard. Boston's Femway Park, Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Detroit"s Tiger Stadium, to New York for Yankee and Shea. I have enjoyed many a game in a minor league baseball park when on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home