Wednesday, September 14, 2005

LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM WORK FOR NEXT YEAR CONCERT


I picked this up at work the other day when we where putting out the halloween stuff. Yes I am in retail and in retail there are no holidays. For just as one gets here we are setting up for the next one. Shoot this year we had back to school out right after the 4th of July holiday weekend.

I nicknamed it Marty or Margarita and will send it off the my friend as I know she will enjoy having it next year when she attends the Jimmy Buffett concert.



I hope to attend it also and I do have a second one, I may of been a bump on a log this year but then as I told them I was a virgin (1st Buffett concert)

Well got to scoot off tomorrow and bowling is starting up.

PS Go NOTRE DAME beat Mich St too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home