Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Jimmy Buffett concert tomorrow night with someone special to me. When we made plans months ago we had a great thing going but other things came between us. All done by me. It will be nice to see her again and have a nice time at concert. I know there going to be a tailgate party before hand. I will be happy to see her again even if it is for those hours together. After this I don't know if I will be able to see her again. We went out for 10 months, and did things one of use never did before, you know first. She has a busy schedule and I have these wierd work hours. I do hope we can se each other again even if it to have a bite to eat or chat some on-line. When I do she does make me fell warm in-side. BUT I do have to get what got her away from me fixed first if we are to be together again.

One thing was the relationship I have with my ex-wife. we are civil with each other and help each other out. But there are time she acts as thou we are still married, or I her son. Wants to know where I going or where I was. Sometimes when I tell her she says no I wasn't I was someplace else doing something else. Drives me up the wall. Good thing I gave up drinking back in 1981 after the Firetruck I was on crashed and turned over. Never did drugs and don't want to as life is what I want to remember.

Another one was that I never let people close to me know about her. There where a couple in work that knew there was someone but not spacific about it. When she was away on vacation I did miss her alot. I was planning this vacation to spend some quality time with her, but it turned into one without her except for tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home