Saturday, August 27, 2005

Jimmy Buffett in Philly


Will Jimmy played at Citizen Bank Park last night and me and some friends attended it. We showed up at about 4:30PM in parking lot to get in the mood for the show. Heck some showed up at 6:00 AM. We had no problem getting into Stadium via the Third Base Gate because everyone else tried to enter via the FIRST BASE GATE. I guess they saw a line and had to get in it. Where it took us about 5 minutes to walk from car to enter stadium the other gate had a block long line. Why was there not someone out there directing people to the other gates?

I had a nice time had some things on my mind that has to be straitened out but I still had a good time.

The people People I was to meet where all set up as I planned to get there by golfing just up the road at a city golf course (FDR Park) and driving the 1/2 mile to stadium parking lot. But during the day that plan was changed. I called "J" on her cell and as I was getting directions to where they set up I walked right past them, I mean like I was 10 feet from them and walked right past them. They had drinks and food out to have before concert.
Well that is it for now Have to think about getting back to work on Sunday as vacation is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home